A number above a players head indicating their hp

My idea would be to add a hp number above a players head, js like in hypixel On pc.
It would be way easier for players to keep track of their opponents hp. This Ofcourse would be added to every game mode, besides those that do not require it of course but maybe not to only hive but all of bedrock. In the end it helps us keep track of who we’re fighting and many other things. It would be an amazing add on, thank you for ur time.

1 Like

this is both going to be added and also a terrible idea, killstealing is already annoying enough imo

1 Like

There is no way Hive would be able to do this. (I dont think they could even develop this) Also the reason the heart thing is allowed on Hypixel is because majority of the players use clients to play the server which can indicate the health their opponent has.

Either way this seems like an unfair advantage since people can target the person with the lower health in pvp games.

1 Like

Cubecraft: Am I a joke to you?
Yes. I agree. This gets annoying when you start running with 2 hearts and they kill you and in chat it says "You were killed by _____. They had 0.5 hearts

it would make pvp very annoying, yea, as kill stealing/cleaning would become so easy. also, hive recently ran a poll asking people if they wanted this and im pretty sure it was like 70% of people wanted it in some way, and Jollyajax has confirmed it will be coming to hive in some way in the future.

1 Like

That’s why you fight to the death, running should be your last option if it’s an equal fight. In the nicest way possible, this is a skill issue

1 Like

Its kinda hard to tell when you have chain armor and a iron sword and they have diamond armor and a sharp sword. But alright