A NOLIFE hub tittle

Hub Title: NOLIFE

[This Can be obtained after reaching max level of specific gamemode and would be funny to have this hub title or reaching 1year login streak :slight_smile:

There is no more information I can give😛, give me your opinions about this.

Yes even though i’ll never get it. Maybe you should get it after you max 1 game or reach over level 50 cause that was the original max level for most gm

3 Likes

Yes, I just think it would be funny to be added, sorry if it’s copied suggestion or anything, didn’t knew what to search to check :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think you are fine xD. I haven’t seen this suggestion

No? Only murder mystery released with 50 levels or above

4 Likes

Yes I need this. Maybe 100 total levels across all game modes? :thinking:

11 Likes

oops idk. The only game mode i play is tws and sws

That’s a little bit too easy, because initial levels are easy to farm

2 Likes

Would you lose the title if a new game or new levels released until you max everything again?

Yes please then i can actually get it xD. I’m like 28 in tws, 19 in sws, then i don’t any other game modes.

The most hard one to level up is MM, will be pain to reach max level lol

I think this is a good idea but some babies may be offended. Still take my vote

4 Likes

The only title I’d be happy not to get. Good thing I probably won’t be able to meet the requirements.

There is already a costume for the 1-year login streek which no one knows about :eyes:

4 Likes

Oh no im curious about what it is now

1 Like

Nothing can stop them giving us another lil gift

1 Like

I think this should be given to you if you simply just make a leaderboard and are on at the end of the month, but I would like this to be implemented, but not be something easy to get lol

4 Likes

I agree but for some people wouldn’t be fun if you can only obtain it from a leaderboard

1 Like

I think this should be changed to spending 300 hours on one gamemode

one year hub title pls