A /nick command for anyone level 50 in games and HIVE+

a /nick for bedrock so us that have HIVE+ and so we can not be noticed that easily

A /nick command that gives you are random skin and a name of your choice.

the /nick command would be sort of like HYPIXEL and it would help all the people that are level 50/ have HIVE+ but if only HIVE+ get it then i am fine with that:

[why doesn’t it already have it?]

3 Likes

It hasn’t been added yet because the hive needs the space to store nickname history. It is currently only for creator ranks and I doubt that will change.

Also hypixel doesn’t allow mvp++ ranks to choose their nicks, so if this even becomes a thing, you shouldn’t be able to choose it either. That will make it so that people can’t use inappropriate names.

7 Likes

I agree with this, but like ryan said, this would have logistical issues

5 Likes

I don’t think making players have to grind their butts off just to have access to a command is a good idea!

1 Like

But it’s annoying to always get targeted when you talk because of your level

3 Likes

Yeaahhh… I mean I don’t talk about mine XD.

1 Like

I don’t think this post is the solution, but maybe a level nick option would be

3 Likes

Or all levels get nick but higher ones get access to more… things? like colour or bold

1 Like

Or just add a command to hide your level? No need for a /nick command

7 Likes

Why wanna hide your level? Its just a number.

1 Like

Some people target players with high level

4 Likes

more like All people

4 Likes

This is something I would definitely enjoy seeing in future, but I think that right now it would be good if the Hive focused on producing a few more games and bulking out the features of the current systems (more cosmetics etc).

5 Likes

Agreed 100%! Welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!! I’m super happy to be here, and hope that I can contribute to it over the coming days/weeks.

3 Likes

maybe this can be for level 100 instead of 50 when level 100 comes out.

4 Likes

Or a way to disguise your level to something under it.

3 Likes

Ya good if I can use it

You don’t have to grind in hide and seek it’s the most easy thing just do 5 oink then lamba easy

This post is 2 years old why u gotta bump :sob:

1 Like