A New, Original PVP Gamemode (The Floor is Lava)

You can find servers with similar games as Treasure wars, Skywars, and pretty much all the games on the hive, but maybe its time for a new game that nobody has ever seen before :eyes: - Introducing, The floor is lava!

6 - 12 players are put in a tall cylinder, and are forced to fight while the lava rises! Tower up the map with blocks and find chests full of loot to help you win the game! The lava slowly makes the map smaller, creating tension throughout the game. RNG and PVP skills are perfectly balanced in this game, and everyone has a shot at wining!

Here is a video of some gameplay of it: (No I’m not trying to self promote)
tfil gameplay - YouTube

I personally would love to see this game implemented on the Hive, and I believe that they need a new gamemode instead of updating Skywars and Treasure wars. This could bring back so many players as me and my friends really do enjoy this game. I hope you consider this and if you have any questions, feel free to reply or dm me on discord Zestii#0001

4 Likes

Although this has been mentioned before,

I believe this topic goes more in depth, so I don’t think it should be locked.

Also if this were to be implemented it should be in the “Mixed Arcade.”

2 Likes

Also similar to New game: Shulker Wars.

2 Likes

I would love to explain it in further detail but I would want to after I know the Hive staff are interested and want more information :))

omg it is! Thanks for telling me :smiley:

1 Like

Basically tower Wars on mcpe

Poggie as ever

i like the idea

Floor is lava has been suggested before but this is wayyyyyy better