A new hub title for the old'bees

I Feel as if the hive outta create a Hub title for the members of the hive that have been playing on the hive at most since the 2019 easter hunt

[I understand that not very many people would get this hub title, which Is one of the suggestions into making it. 2nd would be because that some people just have been playing on the hive for such a long time.]

*The name of the hub titles could be “The Honorable” or “It’s been a long time”

[I just think (and I’m sure many others think this too) That, since we’ve been playing on the hive for such a long time. We could at least get a Hub title to let other people, and New’bees know that there are still people back from early 2019, to late 2018(when the hive first came out up to the easter hunt of 19) that still play on the hive.]

While I like the idea of having exclusive cosmetics to show how long you’ve been playing on Hive, I think only giving the cosmetics to players that joined before a set date might be a bit arbitrary. There are already many exclusive cosmetics that players can’t obtain anymore (e.g. every past quest costume and event cosmetics), and adding more cosmetics that players could only become eligible for three years ago seems unfair.

Instead, I’d prefer cosmetics that all players can obtain once they’ve played on the server for some time. For example, players could receive a veteran hub title displaying how many years they’ve been playing The Hive. IIRC, Hive Java had trophies for every “beeday” that you had on the server, and I think hub titles like “Happy nth BeeDay!” would work well on Bedrock.

These are just my thoughts, though. Let me know what you think :smile:

6 Likes

That sounds like an even better ideal. However, yes I know that there are unobtainable cosmetics on the hive back from some years ago(I have some) but in this case. I was thinking that the Hive team could create some hub titles, not cosmetics… But hub titles to, like you said. Show how long they have been playing the Hive. Hub titles like “the veterans” or whatever the other names I had for an idea, would be be great.

Look, there are cosmetics unobtainable in the Hive that people can’t get and probably want either… However… there are no unobtainable hunt titles from back then, like they didn’t have any hub titles for the 2019 Halloween hunt or Easter hunt… I would know because I was there… they didn’t even make an avatar for that easter hunt either. When I say at a certain date in time should only be temporary, like as the time goes on, the date changes… what I more specifically meant when I first said this, was a Hub title for the people that have been playing the Hive for the first 3-4 or 5 months would be good. Having a hunt to show how long you have been playing the Hive would be great, I dow kinder tho, would in include just the year… or both the year and month… like say if I played on the hive since July of 2020 the hub titles could say “Here for 2years 5m” or something to shorten that

These are just my thoughts, also would like to know your thoughts about the “here since 2ears 5m” thing. (The M stands for Month)