A Mooshroom Skin , like a red cow , as I always use a mooshroom , but my mooshroom skin doesn’t work on the hive ,

Mooshroom skin , as the minecraft one doesn’t work on the hive :frowning:

[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]

More information:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

3 Likes

Also this is a very generic costume, and the hive can’t really make it their own as it’s an exclusive minecraft mob which they can’t really re-design tbh

2 Likes

Why double post? Read the rules.
Also no, the Hive can make any costume they want just that there currently is no costume like mooshroom.

Make sure to vote for your own idea @FearWithin6! Welcome to the forums :partying_face:

2 Likes

Icebloom? (I think thats its name) That’s a cow which is like a mooshroom but blue

1 Like

Heyo!
Welcome to the Hive bedrock forums FearWithin! Make sure you familairse yourself with the forum rules :blobheart:

Perhaps you could present a concept for the costume? This would help the community to engage with the suggestion and give across more of an idea of how you may like it to look.

I was thinking a pink mooshroom costume? That could be cute for Valentine’s Day which is fast approaching.

2 Likes

study the tos aswell and don’t get banned like you know who :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t see the point of adding this, as what BlueSlime said is that there’s a similar one, but it’s blue.

it cost 160 minecoins

Also remember to vote for your own Suggestions ^﹏^

1 Like

There are multiple versions of some costumes, ex. Fox, Captain Fox, Enderfox, School Fox. Etc. I don’t see that as a preventing factor for another mooshroom-type costume in the future :smile:

1 Like

Can You mention one Please ^﹏^

I would like to know one

1 Like

actually, hive can’t make any costume they want lol. they can’t make costumes if copyrighted figures, or famous people

1 Like

… is the mooshroom copyrighted?

i was just correcting you because you said hive could make any costume they wanted

1 Like

i think you guys are misunderstanding. they have a mooshroom skin that hive doesn’t allow. don’t think they said anything about a costume.

1 Like

please vote for your suggestion and clarify whether you mean a hive costume @which can have more detail but can only be used on Hive) or an actual Minecraft skin like the Mojang official one.

They will be referring to wanting a new costume. We had a discussion regarding it on Discord :+1:

2 Likes