A Lighthouse at The Docks Featuring A Parkour Course

Hello! What if there is a lighthouse at the docks that includes a vertical parkour inside of it leading all the way to the top featuring Honey blocks, Ladders & more? The lighthouse can be placed here and the mountain will have to be replaced with a pathway ofc. Or the pathway can go through the mountain as a tunnel.

What will the lighthouse look like?
You know the classic red and white light houses? How about we swap out the red for yellow? Because ya know, Bees.
Imagine this lighthouse but much taller with the repeating white & yellow pattern.

(This is the best image I can find of a yellow & white lighthouse)

Using this light model in the Replay room, you will be able to add the most important part of a lighthouse, the rotating light on top.

giphy

Concepts for the parkour course inside the lighthouse

I have only made a few basic parkour concepts because I am not great at making things as you will see. But hopefully this will give you an idea of what this course may look like.

Once you have completed the parkour course and reached the top of the lighthouse, you will be rewarded with a title called “Lightkeeper”, and maybe even a avatar featuring a yellow & white lighthouse on a island.

8 Likes

this would be a cool idea, but there shouldn’t be any over the top parkour things like honey blocks and whatever those ladders on the wall are. Just limit it to ladders and block imo.

2 Likes

Would a lighthouse work with a castle/medevial theme?

1 Like

Good point actually. However The Hive build team are very talented and I am sure they could work around this.

There are a lot of great looking medieval lighthouse builds if you search on Google.
Here’s one example

2 Likes

Cool idea!
I can try to make the Hub Title and an Avatar, would you like it if I’d do it?

2 Likes

Ohh that would be awesome! Yes please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It would be cool if they added a lighthouse costume or something as well, if you make it. They probably wouldn’t though. I really like this idea and hopefully they can add this!

3 Likes

That would be lit

2 Likes

haha

funne pun

1 Like

I’ve designed how the hub title could look like, tell me if u like it!

7 Likes

Ooo that looks really nice! Great choice on the colours. :smiley:

4 Likes

Really good!

1 Like

This is actually a very good and original idea

3 Likes

I just want to suggest another spot where the lighthouse can be placed. Because in order for the lighthouse to be placed at the specific location I showed in my original post, this house will probably have to be removed to make way for the pathway to it. I’m not sure if The Hive build team would want to do that.

This is a second option I am proposing for the lighthouse to be placed in. On the left side of the docks this time. Again a mountain area will likely have to be altered quite a bit in order to create room for a pathway, or a tunnel will need to go through it, but at least no other builds will have to be removed from the hub.

In this video I punch towards an island. I believe that this larger island could also be a great spot for a lighthouse as well.

The beach on the left side may need expanding a little as well for the path.

There is also one more option that I’m not so sure about. It’s a little too close to the docks in my opinion.

5 Likes

These are some good areas :))

1 Like

Funny thing is In the new hub this is how it is the docks with a lighthouse

There already is a lighthouse in the new hub and having a second one is a bit unnecessary