A.I bots to fight on CS

Allow players to practice against bots that they can change the difficulty of for practice or when you just need more people. Keep it balanced but it would be fun for content creators and even just to mess around.

I don’t really see a reason to do this and in my opinion they’ll:

• reduce online playing
  • be difficult to code if you think Murder Mistery

What do you think about?

3 Likes

Its just an idea I guess. The Idea isn’t to reduce online play It is just a stand in. If it helps people get better at PvP then it would boost online play bc players would feel more confident in their ability to play. Its a would be a big update but the Hive has pulled off a lot. Not to mention they can use A.I to help.

1 Like

I understand, but it’s anyway (in my opinion) hard to code… It’s easy to make a “Fake player” who you fight with but
coding player to bridge, loot chest, kill you isn’t a bit too much…?

Just my idea, anyway it could be useful.

1 Like

And yet hacks exist.

While it would be hard to code it;s been coded before in the form of hacks. There is even ways to scale down how they are playing the game.

Someone made Minecraft be played for them?

Hacks aren’t allowed?

This should be for every game. I think there should be a practice button on the hot bar and just go into a game with A.I bots

1 Like

Interesting idea, I’ll vote for it. Don’t forget to vote for your own posts!

1 Like

Not like that. I mean people have made bots that can play the game. A lot of games have done it and with the help of A.I it shouldn’t be hard.

I agree with Daviditaly64 here; I couldn’t see this being easy to implement since this would be extremely complex to make. Other games may have been able to code bot players in, but those games were likely made with bots players in mind from the beginning. Minecraft, on the other hand, does not have complex bots built in, meaning Hive’s developers would have to make it from scratch to work with the server.

This seems like it would be too big of a task, and I don’t think it would be financially worth it for the server to implement. With that said, I still think the idea is cool, but I hope you can understand why I don’t think it would be added.

2 Likes

Thx for understanding
And welcome back to forums!

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion. This idea has already been suggested, if you’d like to see it added, be sure to leave a vote on the original post:

Have a great day! :slightly_smiling_face: