A hive ranking system

By this i dont not mean a rank you could buy but something like rocket league does and what fortnite newly added. (dont laugh about the inspiration i got this idea from lol)

There are 8 stages (in order from worst to best): Coal, Copper, Iron, gold, diamond, emerald, Obsidian and Netherite

How it works:
When you do 10 games, you unlock a rank for that gamemode eg. gold in murder mystery or champion in skywars.
The more games you win the higher rank you get. However when ever you lose a game, you go down down a rank.
The ranks are split into 3 parts eg. gold 1 division 4-gold 3 division 2 . (last division you can go up to before moving up is division 5)
The higher rank you are the better and better players you go up against as it will be set as similar rank eg. if you are gold 2 you go up against any player within gold 1-3.

Rewards:
Every month (or year or 2 months idk) you get a title eg. June 23 (as in 2023 so 24 would be year 2024 etc) just build (you go up by getting in top 3 or just 1st for this gamemode) diamond and so on.
You can get an avatar depending on what rank you end as so a picture of a diamond as an avatar etc.
If you end as your chosen rank eg iron. You can unlock a cape (or costume) with a picture of your rank on it.
To fully master ranks, you must collect all avatars and costumes for the rank (there is only 1 avatar and 1 costume per rank). If you do this you unlock a secret reward (hopefully some of you have some ideas).

This took a while to type so i hope you guys like my idea and if anyone has any suggestions then plz let me know and i thank you all for the amazing support you have given me throughout all the posts i have done. I love you all (not in weird way lol):heartpulse: :blobheart: :beedance:

I have seen this in rocket league, and it works really well in my opinion! This would be amazing to also add to Hive! :ballot_box:

1 Like

I swear I’ve seen this before, but i can’t seem to find it.

I feel like the last ones should be Obsidian and Netherite, to fit the theme of ores.

Also it’s already june, and no New User of the Month?

3 Likes

good idea ill edit it

1 Like

I think Bridge’s SBMM has a system similar to this, but the ranks aren’t named and are invisible.

One big problem I have with this is that it could be easily abused. In Skywars, you could get a lot of kills to get xp but then do /hub, effectively losing the game. This means that sweats could just not rank up and keep fighting low-rank players.

2 Likes

As long as you know you have won the game, you still rank up when you rq so its all good

2 Likes