100% Chance of getting blocks

100% Chance of Getting Atleast a Stack of Blocks
Trust me it’s soooooo annoying when you don’t get blocks it just makes it an easy loose if ur fighting against actually good players so yeah i think it should be a thing, thank you for reading and have a good day! :smiley:

1 Like

This whould be also so anoying if you get your inventory full of blocks. And also i think that the block loottabel good is how it is

Thats why i said a stack :)

1 Like

Uhm, anyways i dont agree

It’s personal opinion so i don’t blame you

1 Like

I hate it when I don’t get any blocks and have to mine 20 iron ores to get 18 arrows and 32 blocks out of them :skull: I’d love to see this being added.

8 Likes

i mean its okay.

its seems a bit too convenient.
if this applies to crumbling cobblestone, thats a nightmare, cause that stuff is barely useful now.

just 32x is fine, and it’s more luckbased.
sometimes you can get blocks everytime, it’s not an uneven chance.

1 Like

yeah i totally agree, i hate it so much to mine so many ores for blocks, and i rarely want arrows from the iron ore, as theyr in most of the chests anyways. Your idea solves this so i voted! :smiley:

2 Likes

I mean normal blocks

1 Like

don’t know if it counts as a dupe, but heres a similar suggestion

3 Likes

Idrk maybe it is

my suggestion was so long ago and it was at the release of skywars lol, back then the chests gave like 16 blocks along with the ores too

5 Likes

So does it count as a dupe?

Probably not, considering they had different ideas.

•-• pro tip mine trees they drop a few wood planks

1 Like

It’s is Lucky ores skywars

It’s all RNG, so I don’t agree.

1 Like

It’s is Lucky ores skywars

It’s all RNG, so I don’t agree.

As much as I hate the RNG part of Skywars, this is true.

3 Likes

I Main Skywars and this can be very frustrating especially when chasing someone. Voted!

1 Like

This is skywars in a nutshell: you spawn in. You loot your chests. You organize your loot at the end … just to see you can’t even get off your island. Rather than being smart and mining the trees for free planks, I called my spawn island my only world.

I upvote this, but skywars has it’s RNG. This problem is only part of it.

1 Like

If you don‘t instantly rush middle your in a huge disadvantage :slight_smile: