Xztreem Leaving the forums

I’m am so sad of this decision but I’m leaving. As I’ve been scrolling through and chatting I’ve also seen a lot of negativity. I recently opened a skin store and I got one request and I gave it to him free but then it turns into a discussion to say I’m bad at it (I try my best at the style)
I’m not going to say who but I also see this in other topics not made by me and it’s quite sad.
I may come back mid-summer or sometime there to check it out but for now, Im leaving.
I will be replying and liking and stuff like that to posts very uncommonly but I just want to say I am here and if you need to contact me, my DM’s are open =)

Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to keep going and helped me along. (put down below)
@Splodg3r
@Akricap
@Beasta7070
@builderbeast14
@Fracasadoh
@ceoricon
@Rechenheft
@Mrcouchman09
@Tabbss

Thank you everyone and goodbye.
I just want to say thank you to the WHOLE staff team for everything including helping with bugs, the arcade, motivating me and keeping the community alive. And also thank you to everyone else.

Goodbye :heart:

9 Likes

I haven’t spoken to you, but you’ve seemed really kind and it’s unfortunate to see you go. Good luck with your future :heart:

1 Like

Goodbye tree it was amazing knowing you. I wish you all the best for the future and hope to see you around!
cat

2 Likes

Whyyy you were such a good friend😭

3 Likes

I never go to know u but u seem nice I hope u enjoyed your stay have a great day bye u will be missed o7

1 Like

Good Bye Old Friend.
We’ll be Missing You. :sob:

Salute! :honeybee: :saluting_face:

Also thank you for being part of the Hive Scouts.

1 Like

@Mrcouchman09, check you’re DM’s =)
Also Salute!

Farewell, Xztreem. o7

1 Like

Hope fully one day you will come back.

O7

1 Like

Ive never meet u but u seem really nice and its sad to know that ur leaving, but hope to see u again around here

Gl to u man we’ll miss u and have a great day/night

1 Like

farewell parixel
gl with ur future
even I hate the people who don’t appreciate things they get for free. u should just ignore them

1 Like

We will miss you, gg

2 Likes

How sad that you leave, we will miss you

2 Likes

Ohh no, we will miss you!

1 Like

Glhf In life

2 Likes