Wrong Quest Icon in Quest Master

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
Hub - Quest Master

What is the bug?
This has been happening for a few months now, I believe it started shortly before the new Hub was released. Before this issue, the icon above the Quest Master’s head used to change as soon as an action was performed on it (The icon changed from a golden ? to a golden ! as soon as a completed quest was redeemed, for example). However, out of nowhere it started to no longer change this icon and maintains the same punctuation mark even if you start, complete or cancel a mission (using the same previous example in this case, the icon would remain a golden ? as soon as a completed mission was redeemed). The only way to get it to show the right icon is to exit the hub and go back.
I was a little doubtful when I went to report this, because it has been happening for a while and I thought someone had already reported it (as the Quest Master is something common for the players), but I searched the Forums and didn’t find anybody commenting on anything about it so I thought that it was still an unknown bug. If that was a mistake, I apologize!!

Device(s) & Version
Windows 10 - 1.21.0

Screenshots and/or video:

Hello :wave:

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

This issue has been logged and will be looked into.

Happy Hiving :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like