Wool changers in toggles for color blindness

I have tritanomaly color blindness and have accidentally tried breaking my treasure a ton of times. I think it would be nice if there was a way to make it more easier to differentiate teams by making it in your toggle setting where you can change the 8 wools in treasure wars

So like you could make your wools
Black
White
Brown
Tan
Blue
Yellow
Pink
Gray

And then non of the colors look the same

1 Like

Tritanopia makes yellow and pink the same.

Not sure what other colour it would be.

Edit: ye I think you would have to use different shades, what about a light and dark blue.

Oh no I’m sorry I’m bad with my colors because of this :sob::sob::sob: I have to depend on shading

1 Like

yes
but duplicate

3 Likes

yes
but duplicate

Yes but duplicate (except different context)

3 Likes

Hmmm, you might have to be more specific so the owners know what will help, if they add this idk, but i think more specifcation will help this become a feature

Plushies idea is much diferent than mine. Just because it’s helpful to the colorblind does not make it a dupe

Plushies idea is much diferent than mine. Just because it’s helpful to the colorblind does not make it a dupe. His talks about enabling a texture pack

his includes a pack which helps the colourblind.

your suggestion is to make it so colourblind people can distinguish different wools.
that’s literally what the pack will do.

So does yours
Only way you can change the wool texture is by activating a texture pack
The two suggestions would accomplish the same thing, but the latter one would do more instead of changing just wool
whoops didn’t see rys post mb

Mine isn’t talking about a texture pack it’s just changing the block in use :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Mine is actually changing the block not a texture pack, how would the hive implement a texture pack into the game where you can change it back and forth. The only way to change texture packs is threw the settings when you are not on any server

That would still require a texture pack

So are you suggesting that different blocks are used for the colorblind person? If so, the only way it will change for you and you only is a texture pack.

It shouldn’t require a texture pack to change the actual block. This topic reminds me of the one insaneorbizz created a half a year ago about treasures being actual blocks. His got completed within minutes and someone had already suggested it but it was diferent with the same ending

It doesn’t have to be a texture pack to change the actual wool block the hive is not vanilla mine craft so anything is possible

Correct, but what if someone in your game didn’t want to see the weird wool colors?

It doesn’t have to show for the other Pearson. The other Pearson can see it normally will you see it Normally

That’s exactly what a texture pack is