Win streaks to Stats in skywars

Idea: I think there should be winstreak in stats for skywars. It has it in treasure wars so it couldn’t be hard.

[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short] add win streak to skywars Stats in watimg lobby. Treasure wars has it so it would be cool if skywars has it to

More information:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

and isnt there already a win streak in stats?

Not for sw only only tw I checked

the hive will not be adding winstreaks to the leaderboard due to the toxicity it would cause.

Use the :mag_right: in the top right to check if your idea has already been suggested.

1 Like

and don’t double post like you have been doing

use the pencil at the bottom right of ur reply to edit ur reply, no need to make another reply

11 Likes

Ok thanks sorry im new to forums

2 Likes

Says the dude whose double posted 2 times in this thread :neutral_face:

4 Likes

9 Likes

If someone is new to the forums, consider redirecting them to the original topic instead of just saying to look it up themselves.

Plus, if you actually looked for 5 seconds then you would have come across this screenshot.

Nobody likes a minimod that does nothing to help.

6 Likes

dude told him not to triple post in a double post :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Idk how to delete it im new to forums

You can report this thread to be closed by either PMing a Hive Moderator, or using the report button on the original topic.

They added them to TW

If you had looked for 5 seconds you would know that Ajax’s statement is void

1 Like

I believe this is suggesting to add the winstreak feature Treasure War has to SkyWars. (Others cannot view the current winstreak you have, only yourself). If I’m missing anything please do tell me.

I’m thinking of treasure wars in stats it shows win streak but it would be cool if you add personal winstreaks to skywars stats as treasure wars has

1 Like