Why Treasure Wars should have a quick chat feature

So I think adding a quick chat feature would be very helpful for obvious reasons. It would be so easy to talk to your teammates in like a squads match. Like if someone is coming to your base you could have the quick chat feature to say incoming or something. I go more in detail about this in my latest vid (sorry don’t know if advertising is allowed I should probably check but oh well)More in depth detail I don’t know how they would do it but I imagine like u have an item and when u click on it it brings up a menu like the shop’s and u can proceed to choose something to say.

If it exists, it should be toggleable from the lobby. I like having all of my hotbar slots open

3 Likes

Yes that would be fine perfectly fine

I only like this because I have been muted on hypixel and it’s really useful because of that

2 Likes

lol ok then but yea I wanted it because I use to play on controller and found it hard to talk to my team

2 Likes

Should this be in the suggestions category? That way people can vote on it.

If this is added it would be nice to have on all of the games, not just treasure wars.

1 Like

It can be how do I change it to that

I’m too lazy to re-explain so here’s @anon14919351’s explanation on how to do it Update for Murderer - #2 by anon14919351

1 Like

Good Idea. Kinda like Rocket League I guess.

yes u can but setting that up before a game is kind if tedious and this would just be easier