Why does it say "No recent replay id found?"

i try to type /recentreplays command but when i enter it will say no recent replay id found? what does it mean and how am i gonna report hacker now?

Hey there :wave:

Did you happen to log off and then log back on without playing any games and running this command?

Have a great day :blobheart:

i can’t do that, if i restart minecraft my recent replays will disappear so i couldn’t report anymore

Hey there :wave:

If you log off, all your replays from the previous logins will be gone. That is intended. If you want to report someone from a previous game after you logged back on then you will need to do it in our discord here : Hive Games 🐝

Have a great day :blobheart:

If u didn’t log off and had just played a game, the command shoulda worked. If u did log off, what gryff said is your answer.

Not sure why it didn’t run cause I’m not a staff member, probably should wait for a reply from a staff to figure it out

Oh I have a problem while verifying on hive games discord,
You see I when my previous account got hacked, Hive Discord Logged me in that hacked account and it had my same email
Now I’m on my new account and when I go on Hive discord when logging in my new account and putting my same Email, it would deny it and won’t let me in.