Who's good at JB?

hello, fellow forumer here. Who’s good at building in JB? I suck at Just Build :frowning: I mostly get meh cuz I legit suck at building… pls my fellow friends add me on hive so I can grind JB when the time comes…

Fellow lvl 20 in JB pls add me on hive

whoever is good at JB/ lvl 20 in JB that friends me on hive gets a free cookie from Me! Also once I max every game on hive I will carry u in any gamemode except for JB since im max in every gamemode except MM and JB and Snow Wars and GW

2 Likes

@GoldenCenturia

7 Likes

totally not bribing y’all to friend me on hive

1 Like

i don’t think she’s level 20

I’m not Lvl 20 but I do Love building

1 Like

JB doesn’t need skills in order to play it

just build whatever and let the kids decide your fate

7 Likes

True, its a game of whether or not the people you are playing against will like your build.

3 Likes

If you think about it like that Just Build is a pretty odd game.

The people who are playing against you determine whether you win or not.

2 Likes

I’m honestly a huge fan of JB and I like to think I’m pretty good… but maybe not who knows. I’m certainly not level 20 yet. :joy: I think that JB really is an odd game, but I think that’s what makes it fun. Sure, you’ll get those who just vote “meh” for literally everything. However, most of the time things seem to be alright in the voting portion.

2 Likes

I’m really good at just build although only started playing it recently and not that often. I only do normal time so the short one but could carry u in it if you want. Username JustDashYT3805 tell me when you want to play.

1 Like

Tbh I think that JB is the least maxed out game because say people want them to win they’ll just vote everyone else Meh

Also the 6 year olds decide your fate

3 Likes

jb is acctually my place for clutch practise if i get the place 200 blocks quest in jb

I can, for the most part lel, I can only build nether, end and medival and probably some stuff i cant list rn, just tell me ur region so I can friend you

1 Like

I play on Asia, my IGN is ThunderWolf330

might take a month or two till I start to grind JB