Who do you guys think are the best mobile players except from Oreologist and CaptinSwift and yourself?

Seriously Being good at pvp on mobile is ridiculously hard. Me as a mobile player knows that a lot but I think it is not impossible to kill PC players. I destroyed PC
before and it IS possible to kill those players

There are different aspects of being ‘the best’ for example Captain Swift is really good at pearl and block clutching but not that amazing at sustaining a combo, where as Oreo is better at pvp and combo-ing, I feel there is no clear best player, I can sustain a combo and pvp well but am terrible at clutching.

1 Like

I fully agree with what you say. Then how about say who is best mobile pvp (No Clutchs) in your mind

This guy looks pretty good

1 Like

My friend @Derpyman398 is pretty good as a mobile player

1 Like

ik a few cracked mobile players
JesusFan1787 a.k.a Helen The Cow
NotRalphXD a.k.a DarNum
Heavenly7493
L2255 (xLtwo)

The topic is probably specifically about the Hive but I used to follow the mcpe pvp community on youtube and a player called “Red” was basically a legend a couple years ago. I think he almost has 10k subs but I can’t find his channel anymore so I don’t know if he still plays (maybe he’s still popular, just doesn’t have a presence on youtube).

I found this channel that’s reuploading his old videos though

1 Like