Which game should hive work on updating after arcade?

:beedance:

I want your opinion. What existing game should the hive work on updating after the arcade release?

1 Like

Swarms maybe

1 Like

Noice

3 Likes

A deathrun bundle like skywars bundle and more levels in deathrun

4 Likes

I think will be Murder Mystery update
It’s been like 2 years and murder Mystery has never been updated

Maybe it’ll be added like

9 Likes

Arcade is crazy so their next game might be crazy too but it might take Time

3 Likes

Either this or a deathrun update would be the best in my opinion. Both games have been left untouched for ages. I guess just build could be updated as well, but other than new themes and/or more levels there’s nothing they can really do with that game.

2 Likes

I’d personally like to see Quests V2 next, I think it could be a great addition :o

14 Likes

I agree with your statement.

1 Like

OH PLEASE NO

2 Likes

Maybe a new solid game mode?
What if they added hyper racers like gamemode
I think someone has made a suggestion
Edit- it’s Con

1 Like

Sky kits needs more kits, maybe.

And new mm maps would be awesome.

4 Likes

Ye. I think you could do a lot more with quests. You could even give xp in quests and not just quest points. Possibilities are endless.

2 Likes

Sg definitely needs it. :heart::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:More levels and possibly added maps

1 Like

We need the option to only play agienst people on same device as us cuz pc has huge advantage over consol and phone/tablet players (This should be an option you can turn on and off like they haven on nether games)

1 Like

That’s already in The Hive, you don’t have to activate anything and it’s already going alone.

1 Like

I think sg, hide & seek, deathrun, just build should all be updated. For example all of them except just build should have 3-5 new maps. Just Build should have a new voting system. Minor update that should happen is in sg, the boombox texture isnt updated.

2 Likes

Survival games and hide n seek they need improvement :cubee:

1 Like

new just build voting system

2 Likes