What's your fastest rush time?

What is your fastest rush time in treasure wars?

Mine is 31 seconds.

I wanna know and see who’s is faster!

My Fastest is around 50 Seconds, I’m Pretty slow at starting a jumpbridge

1 Like

mine is probably 60+ as i by a sword before slowly walking my way across the void and hoping the other player isnt a PC sweat

I also usually die 3 times so its more like 100s +

5 Likes

im not so sure actually, but I do remember once I was rushing in Mushroom and suddenly like everyone left the game and before I could kill my enemy I won the game. I think there was like 1 or 2 parties trying to do sumo

5 Likes

Yeah I haven’t really tracked my fastest rush in solos, although I think I’ve gotten about 27-28 seconds before, I’m not sure, maybe have done faster but probably don’t have my best time being slower than that

1 Like

Q-Q 25 secs coz i just open the inventory shop and press w while buying wool. Its a fast trick and saves around 6 secs. And i can start a bridge nearly anywhere with a two block start.

EDIT- So I just saw Dieces’ vid on how the ‘shopkeeper’ glitch isn’t allowed and i clearly didnt know this wasnt allowed. Sorry

1 Like

After I rush and come back, there are usually 4 diamonds, idk how much time.

1 Like

i dont calculte but mine is about 30-40 secs

1 Like

Idek, 30 seconds? Somewhere around that

1 Like

My fastest time is like 14 sec because every body left as soon as the game started my fastest time with a full game is probably 50 sec in trios

1 Like

Yeah something like that happened to me once. I queued into solos, there was 7 other people who seemed to be in the party. Then they all left as we got into the game. So I sat in the igloo map for 2 minutes before it said “Game Over.” Free win ig.

2 Likes