What's with CubeCraft having more active players than The Hive

Recently, I’ve been seeing something that really bugs me personally! Why does CubeCraft seem to have more active players than The Hive? Does anyone have an explanation to this?

2 Likes

Couple ideas/reasons. Cubecraft has more games, there is a very popular win10 client I won’t name and I think a decent amount of its users play cubecraft or mineplex. Or cubecraft has fixed the 1.13 bugs faster than the hive

1 Like

I might have to disagree with the “CubeCraft has more games” statement there. Currently, The Hive has more minigame options avalible! Also, CubeCraft rarely adds anything! The same could be said for The Hive, but they’re already working on a new gamemode to add! Its just not out yet! Not only that, but its been more than a year, and CubeCraft STILL hasn’t added any new games! The only games they ever bothered adding were limited time minigames! Also, The Hive is a much more stable server! In CubeCraft, you won’t believe how bad my ping is there! The Hive easily has the lowest ping, therefore, is the more stable server! Although, I do agree with the rest of your statements, I will have to disagree with CubeCraft having more minigames than The Hive…

5 Likes

Yeah, I also dislike cubecraft for the record. I agree with your above statement

3 Likes

I don’t like how cubecraft and lifeboat have mini games that you have to pay money to play.

4 Likes

I think there’s a few reasons. Cubecraft has skywars, its 2nd most popular game that usually still has more players that TW. Also Cubecraft fixed the bugs that 1.13 brought a lot faster than hive, or all the new players saw that Cubecraft had slightly more players than the hive, and choosing to play on it instead. Also they did the free Chaos skywars recently that must of drew more players.

1 Like

Cant the hive just add skywars too?

Can you DM me the client name please?

The Hive is considering adding SkyWars if you follow their roadmap!

1 Like

I love that. HIVE is the most stable server, I think.
when I get used to HIVE stability, other servers feel a bit glitchy.

2 Likes

I play both The Hive and CubeCraft,but I think, that Mineplex is bad, it is really laggy, and buggy. But CubeCaft also have some bugs on skywars: There was OP loot in chests, and in middle of the game suddenly, my sh5, fire2 sword was replaecd with sh3, and my chestplate disapeared. I also cant sometimes shitch items, wich leads to item loss. But 1 thing I like about CubeCraft is how bridging works.

You see, CubeCraft Bedrock’s staff team is pretty much twice the size of The Hive’s staff team! Plus, The Hive might not be able to fix some bugs that 1.13 added on their server, but still! Even though CubeCraft has a bigger staff team, The Hive is more than two times more stable than CubeCraft! The Hive’s minigames also have much more originality! The Hive deserves more love than it gets right now!

Yes it does have more stable servers but i think Cubecraft is just a much more casual server than the Hive. The skill curve is much smaller and their is less toxicity from my experience. Also originality doesn’t mean they are better or that they should be more popular. In my opinion the hive is a better server and is undeniably better in a lot of ways, but other players would disagree.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed any toxicity on the hive. I’ve seen some borderline things, but nothing that’s truly toxic

1 Like

Hive has some toxic people, most people are chill though

Yeah i don’t often notice toxicity on the hive, but its a lot more common than on Cubecraft

2 Likes

TBH I don’t see much toxicity on any featured servers on Bedrock!

1 Like

I think its because of the win 10 players who use a very popular hacked client therefore no one really cares about cube seriously who else hasnt ever hacked on mineplex before "/ Beacuse its trash and the following cubecraft and mineplex are dealing with some problems beacise of the lack of updates and responsible staff team I mean seriously cube has many glithes/expoints than any other server out there and Mineplex pe is trash I mean just logg on and ull see no skin loading,no auto armour shortcuts no nothing. "/

1 Like