What's Is Your Favorite Maps on Hide and Seek?

If you played Hide and Seek for all time and you want to share about the favorite maps?

My favorite maps on Hide and Seek (Example)

• Chinatown

• Hacienda

• Town Square

• Sunset Terrence

2 Likes

i like Talavera and Humbug Street

1 Like

My favorite maps in Hide and seek are
• Kingston, China Town, Hacienda, Humbug Street and Winter fair

1 Like

my favorite is hospital

1 Like

The best maps (imo) for hide and seek are very different depending on your playstyle and device. For example, if ur on mobile then town square kinda sucks bc walls mess with your sprint in wierd ways while pc players just have a sprint button to deal with that.

Best maps for hiding (ordered, and my opinion):

• Chinatown (like 4 different unfair spots where even if they know ur there they cant hit u), Sunset (funny parcour + big map + high bookshelf + u can currently get out of the map glitchless if u really want to)
  • Hacienda (upstairs has some silly spots like that one bookshelf place)
  • Humbug (I currently have 2 dark oak spots and a noteblock spot that I’ve never been found in)
  • Kingston (There are a few andesite spots where you don’t look like you’re part of the map/game. Also there are a few random godspots)
  • Talavera (there are random barrier blocks preventing me from going out of random windows which I dislike, but there are some funny spots on this map)
  • Hospital (I hate this map for running bc a seeker can stand on the stairs and cover literally every route on the map that includes upstairs as the stairs are the only way down, but u can get on the sea lanterns next to the stairs at spawn so ig thats a plus)
  • Pripyat (the one funny vine jump bit, if u play hide regularly u know what I mean. Also you can get on one of the cobble barriers with assistance from another hider)
  • Nexus city (booooooo but stone op. Also theres that one spruce planks spot in the little room on the ground level where you become part of the floor.)
  • Town square (theres a single leaf spot inside and a few outside, maybe a noteblock here and there, but for the most part this map is for pc/console players to play tag on)
  • Goldrush is a seeker map.

I don’t know where to rank plasma as I’ve never really taken the time to get familiar with that map.

The best maps for running with competent seekers are (Unordered, bc i’m not trying to pick a fight)

• Chinatown, pripyat, town square, sunset, nexus, and talavera bc it takes more than three seekers to completely lock down all your routes with a fourth seeker chasing you for the kill
  • kingston, plasma, goldrush, humbug, and hacienda because it takes at least three seekers to completely lock down all your routes with a fourth seeker chasing you for the kill
  • Hospital sucks because 2 competent seekers lock your routes (1 in the stairs on the landing, 1 on the slab-stairs by the entrance to the outside directly from spawn) and then a third and fourth just chase you around a room bc now all your routes are super linear and you don’t have a lot of options aside from juking every 20 seconds

All the chasing stuff is asumming that the seekers are about as competent, or almost as competent, as you are. When I say locking down routes, what I mean is that with the seekers in the correct locations suddenly your options for avoiding a chaser either shrink to a single path (ie a dead end, a single ring-around-the-rosie, u need to juke, etc) or there isn’t room to bait a cutoff and go a different direction but instead you simply lose to that same cutoff. Effectively, instead of having to think the game becomes an execution test where the risk/reward is heavily in the seeker’s favor.

Please note that the running section is all mostly impractical in standard play as you’ll rarely see the seekers cooperating so cohesively.

2 Likes

I really like Kingston and Goldrush, I first played Hide and Seek on Java, so that a few others maps were my favorite. I also really liked an old Java map, called Pineapple Port =) I know all of those maps really well and have good spots on them!

1 Like

i do not got 1 bc i main sky wars but i like them all

1 Like

tbh roz my fav map was humbug street but it’s been office for a while
because it feels the most nostalgic to meh

1 Like

My fave is china town, cuz I can get on those rope thingys across the map, and troll seekers muhahahaha
I love trolling dumb seekers

1 Like

Nexus City, hands down. Such a purely gorgeous map. Build team really went all-out and it shows. I like Goldrush for seeking as well, but c’mon now. Nexus for the win.

2 Likes

My main spot on nexus

2 Likes

oh u mean the hiders who jump and land there and annoy seekers if seekers aren’t able to figure out the way to go there

1 Like