Share the dumbest moments you have seen on hive games.
I will start.
- MURDER MYSTERY: Guy who got murderer decided to hold out his sword, crouch, walk around with his head down and not kill anyone. It took a bit too long for the sheriff to put him out of his misery since he didn’t know about it yet
- MURDER MYSTERY: The Sheriff and the killer teamed up at the end.
- TREASURE WARS MEGA: Player A decides to rush one of our minions but then changed their attention to a vulnerable player B on a bridge with his back turned and standing still. They tried to knock Player B off but Player A failed to knock them off since they landed safely but then Player A somehow fell off.
- Treasure Wars Mega: Guy kept going for the boss yet it was still invulnerable.
- Treasure Wars Mega: Some “midget skin” tried to rush our minion with nothing but 64 wook blocks even though the minion was heavily defended. After I killed him 2 times with an stone axe, he decided to come back with a stone axe but without any armor so after 3 kills I didn’t see him for a while until I saw him at the diamond generator in front of the main boss with just a diamond sword and chain trying to hold his position with someone else who was bow spamming. Now back at the death match, he comes to rush me with an Diamond sword and iron armor which was the same gear I had but the. I kill him when I was at 4hp which puts him out of the game but then I died to a full diamond and we lost the game
- Treasure Wars Mega: Some guy in a Webby Vanderquack/Daisy Duck skin kept trying to rush us yet they kept getting killed but they came back with nothing new. Eventually they stopped and I never saw them again.
- Treasure Wars Mega: Some guy tried to rush the minion I was guarding but he always left as soon as someone else came to join me. Then he became the bow spammer during the death match which became annoying. Then he had the nerve to try and kill someone with a sword which ended horribly because he fell off and died.
- TREASURE WARS MEGA: This isn’t that dumb but I feel like this should go on here because It utilizes a mostly forgotten and underrated item in the game. Anyways what happened was at our last minion, this same guy kept coming to rush us. They was a decent player with stone and chain but they was always outnumbered so after 4-5 failed rush attempts, they thought enough was enough so they actually bought full iron, a diamond sword and TNT and a they were able to rally up 2 others and they completely destroyed our defenses with the TNT and took out our minion. The only reason I knew that TNT was involved was because A good chunk3/4 of the protection used was gone and the incision was a perfect square. Even though they succeeded, they died shortly after.
- Hide And Seek: Only seeker in the game, They decided to hit me back and fourth and as a mobile player I couldn’t do anything about it so I decided to quit.