What Pvp Texture Packs Do You Use?

I Want To Know What Pvp Texture Packs You Use :slightly_smiling_face:. I use a variety but at the moment i have been using bedless noobs 60k pack.

3 Likes

Scopes 16x or another pack ( I don’t remember the name exactly but it is very similar to scopes 16x)

2 Likes

Cranexe 2K texture pack. the cross heir and skies are really enhanced. or thunder playz’s 140 sub pack

2 Likes

texture packs i currently have enabled (in order of top to bottom):

2 Likes

I personally don’t use any PVP texture packs, as I find them confusing since they normally change a lot of things, like the color of diamond gear, the only packs I use are Java Aspects+, which makes small changes that make the game feel more stable and more like Java Edition, the Hive panorama pack, and an autumn pack which changes the color of leaves and grass slightly

7 Likes

meh i use my own pvp pack
it aint a pvp pack its a mash up pack like it adds like many things to the game like outlined ores short swords,drooping grass and stuff

3 Likes

I play on xbox and I used to use a pack called “Tree of Gold” or something from the marketplace. Then I had gotten a new acc and I don’t use a pack anymore. I’ve been trying so hard to download a texture pack but it doesnt really work that well on xbox soooo yea

doing ms rewards so i have enough money to get Tree of Gold again

2 Likes

revamp krynotic 15k ( i made it)

2 Likes

I don’t use a texture pack because;

1. I’m on switch and there really aren’t that many good texture packs
  2. I really like the regular textures
4 Likes

rgb xp bar
esbe shaders v4.1 (i think)
astral “client” v6.9
astral client pvp pack (light’s version)

3 Likes

I use:

Vaporwave 16x
Spirit 16x

I’m really a default edit fan

1 Like

Epaxiel 16x
i like esbe shaders but i cant run them well

1 Like

I bought and use a texture pack called the “Modern Texture Pack.” It’s pretty cool and I like it. It was 1000 minecoins. And I’m sad about that…

1 Like

I use this http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ik29a4o7zzkg4r/SoarinSky+1k+Texture+Pack.mcpack/file

1 Like

I just use short (vanilla looking) swords and short fire for the pvp (I have various packs that change a lot of other things though), it makes it a lot better if you mostly want to keep the normal block textures for most things.

3 Likes

I tried a texture pack and it didn’t work at all… I died a lot. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVzA1vFVVVE

1 Like

i use my own pack with shaders

1 Like

I use Little Tub Bubble’s pvp texture pack, I rarely switch packs, so I’ll probably use that for a while

1 Like

Vanilla Craft HD and the UI

2 Likes

Will Smith Texture Pack + Console Aspects + ESBE V5.1 Shaders

2 Likes