What About Falcon Fighters?

I little while back, I suggested an idea for a game called Space Arena (link below).

Now I’m thinking about another idea that is similar but a bit more challenging: Falcon Fighters! Map options could include places such as City, Mountains, Forest, etc.
Each player is given unbreaking elytra, an unbreaking bow, a renewable arrow, and a renewable rocket that has a three-second cooldown.
Like the Space Arena idea, the goal is to shoot down your opponents; however, this game has the added difficulty of controlling your flight pattern while firing your bow. Like in sky wars, you begin taking damage if you fly out of the boundary limits.
For power-ups, multi-colored balloons would randomly appear around the arena. Each has a chance of giving a player four boosts:

1 – one of five tipped arrows [poison, slow falling (which, in the actual Minecraft game, can freeze you in place while using elytra if you don’t use a rocket), instant damage, blindness, and nausea]
2 – a golden apple
3 – a bow upgrade (flame or power)
4 – full armor set that will nullify an arrow’s impact and effects once before breaking

Experience points could earn you firework trails, arrow trails, and patterned elytra.

Let me know in the poll below if you think my Space Arena idea or Falcon Fighter idea is better. They are quite similar, but it’s hard for me to decide which one to promote more.

Falcon Fighters or Space Arena?
  • Falcon Fighters
  • Space Arena
0 voters