Welcome to The Hive Forums!

Hello! I’m new here.

8 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time here as you please.

7 Likes

Welcome Everyone! :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Greetings! Nice to be here! Pretty comfy here.

15 Likes

hi everyone! i’m new to the forum, but i’ve been playing on the Hive Bedrock server since November!!! i love it so much :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Welcome to the forums ! Have a nice stay here ! @almostmybedtime
:wink:

13 Likes

Ive been here for a month and got hive+ on bath my main touch account lvl 23 and my pc account lvl 8 on all games. If u wanna get carried in twars friend request me. My user is CouncilAttic214

10 Likes

Hai. I wanna know how to join a topic. UwU

10 Likes

What do you mean by that?

11 Likes

Welcome to the forums, hive bees!

8 Likes

welcome everyone owo

12 Likes

Why has this post been revived??

12 Likes

30 Days Later

6 Likes

1 hour later

6 Likes

Nice, now instead of making an introduction here, the new forum accounts suggest either survival, skyblock, something from hypixel bedwars, or skywars.

6 Likes

Exactly.
And @Ryan has to go about them while saying, ‘Hey guys, welcome back to episode 7534867992 of duplicate threads’.

4 Likes

I feel like we shouldn’t be talking about random things here, so let’s not, this is just supposed to be an introduction for new players about what this forum is.

5 Likes

If they wanted this, the post would be locked. But I guess it’s supposed to be friendly and welcoming, so maybe this isn’t the right kind of conversation to have.

5 Likes

Hello Internet have a nice day!

6 Likes

Welcome in our Hive Forums, @Mr_Monster_66 . I’m MC Kristiyan a.k.a. mckristiyan28pro (mckristiyan28yt is my MCBE username). I hope you will like to suggest any ideas, report any bug in the server and give your opinion about us, the forum and the server. Feel free to post anywere → Games, Suggestions, Offtopic, Forum Games, Bug Reports and all in the games. And most important - don’t break the rules.
Welcome,
mckristiyan28pro

5 Likes