Weekly upload in tiktok and Youtube

All hive channels have only 4 vids like…To Get more people interested in hive

2 Likes

I agree, maybe not YouTube because I think it is fine with just event or update videos. But TikTok page can have some fun videos.

3 Likes

Yeah leaks there next update And Tips And Funny content

1 Like

That would be awesome, they could even show how updates are coming along before they release, like showing preview footage for The Arcade!

2 Likes

I don’t really think this is necessary, hive would be wasting their time when there’s already plenty of YouTubers who ‘promote’ the server by playing it
I know a few people who joined to Hive to meet the YouTubers they were watching for a while, or because they saw how fun it was… while I do agree Hive could interact with the community on YouTube, there’s already many platforms where they do that

6 Likes

I think these could be useful to get players excited for big updates and make trailers like they did with the sonic update.

also bump

2 Likes

bump As the Hive has been struggling with players Lately I think this will help to promote the server and they got so many views on there previous tiktoks I hope they will Do this voted and we are losing more content creators then gaining now

6 Likes

Alot of people go to tiktok tiktok is popular so ye u have my vote

BUMP! I think with this, all Hive’s TikTok videos would also be uploaded to Hive’s YouTube Shorts.

2 Likes