"Vote to surrender only for treasure wars mega"

Nope adept is correct man I use that whenever I’m in the wrong match…and it will definetly send back u to hub… its in The name itself /hub has a “hub” in it

3 Likes

Imagine surrendering because your bad. if there are any Mobile player and pc players every mobile wound surrender, which means no free kills

2 Likes

There is always a chance to clutch why give up

6 Likes

You can call it surrendering, but you still technically die by leaving. The whole point of surrendering is to be spared :thinking:

3 Likes

Take it easy y’all it’s just a suggestion.

3 Likes

I agree, some people are a little too condescending in their replies :confused:

6 Likes

I am not trying to be rude, but I often find some not all, suggestions ask to make things easier and more balanced often come from mobile players. I am not against playing on phones though

4 Likes

guys chill,

it does take you to the minecraft menu if you’re on mobile for some reason

you could queue any game and then use the hub bottle there?

2 Likes

If something seems that obvious don’t say it, people are not that stupid. You need to learn that

https://streamable.com/wgfxg1

I too get kicked every time I type /hub

6 Likes

Works fine for me, perhaps it’s a mobile thing.

works fine for me (mobile)

Yes it seems to be a mobile issue but it is an issue nonetheless, him saying that it takes to hub was literally meaningless especially when denying what the other person was saying, obviously it’s supposed to take you to the hub.

Has somebody reported this issue on some mobile devicec already?

I believe so yeah ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

The issue doesn’t seem to be what they thought it was but I could be wrong

2 Likes

im playing on a tab, and the /hub works correctly…sad thing for mobile users

Oh, so since you get kicked, you can report it again I guess. If you want use both of our videos to show not every mobile player is affected.

It sometimes does work but it very often kicks, I don’t use it anymore to know how much because it’s annoying. Can you test it multiple times so we can see if it’s just some mobile devices maybe? @BaumV1nn1
And btw do you have android or iOs?

In my defense, they weren’t explaining their situation very well

If they had had a ‘For me’ at the start it would have been more clear

1 Like

yes, that happens to me but only on mobile. I once submitted a bug report but i forgot to say mobile-only in it so splodger said it’s because of server popularity

so imma just @Splodg3r and hopefully he can just look at this issue from here instead of creating a new report

2 Likes

Hey there :wave:

We are aware of this problem and the issue that is causing it, it will be fixed in the future :+1:

10 Likes