Upgrade to make tnt destroy less blocks

Tnt block resist upgrade| isnt this a tower defence game?

I believe that there should be an upgrade to make blocks more resistent to tnt

You see, i often find my self building complex defenses, as i find it crucial to a good stratagy. I also agree tnt is important to counter turtleing players and groups. But when building walls and protected entrences to slow down enamys from entering our flag room. I find that tnt, regardless of the block upgrade, destroys most my hard work for relatively quickly with but a singal blast. The whole point of capture the flag is to capture the enamy flag while defending your own. So why cant i spend say… 500 gold. To lower the power of tnts block destruction

Tldr| tnt destroys alot of blocks, shouldnt be removed, defensive upgrade against blasting should be added to lower ammount damaged.

I agree. Voted

1 Like

I wouldn’t say CTF is tower defense, but I agree with the rest of the suggestion! It would have to either have a high price (250+ coins) or only nerf instant tnt power.

1 Like

What if they needed tnt and you could buy an upgrade similar to the arrow upgrade to make it more powerful?

2 Likes

I’m confused. do you mean an upgrade for the tnt? that’s the opposite of what they were suggesting. do you mean a block upgrade? that’s exactly what they were suggesting.

I mean an upgrade for tnt. Rather than have the tnt be a constant strength and have the blocks get stronger, why not have the blocks be a constant strength and have the tnt get stronger?
As I am typing this I am beginning to realize that there’s already a block upgrade and the original idea is a lot better. Make the blocks stronger lol.