Under map Damage

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
SKY-SOLO

What is the bug?
So well the underneath damage mechanic is wonderful except on a skyways map where if you go into the inside area and just stand there for too long then you will take damage which is not what’s meant to happen so please fix that map name “ivory” I died thanks to it not knowing what was going on

Device(s) & Version
All platforms I was on windows when this happened
Screenshots and/or video:
Sorry, I don’t have any I was too lazy

Blockquote
Hive is the best server good job

Hey there :wave:

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

As far as I can see, we have the map configured in a way that would only cause you to take damage if you went under the lowest parts of the underground parts of the map.

Could you provide a video of you taking damage within the map so we can look into this further?

1 Like

i think its if you go in the building to get to the lower chest. Youll take damage where the chest is.

I have a video which I can send once I’m done with school

About 5 hours from now sorry

What’s weird is this bug has been claimed to be fixed, but it still happens sometimes.

1 Like

This is because it’s a per-map configuration issue, this particular issue is affecting the spring variant of the Ivory map.

Other such reports regarding other maps were marked as fixed because they were fixed :slightly_smiling_face:

It turns out that it’s not actually the minimum build height that is causing this issue; it’s the horizontal play area on this specific map.

I have fixed the map’s configuration and it will be rolled out soon.

3 Likes

This issue has been fixed :slight_smile: