TW glitch (dumb limit)

Affected Service (Game name, hub or global):
What was affected: TW

What is the bug?
Explanation of the bug: -

Screenshots and/or video:
Screenshots of the bug, if it applies - - YouTube

1 Like

It’s not really a bug, plus, it takes time to get to the generator so if someone was rushing to your treasure, it wouldn’t be helpful nor time saving.

2 Likes

You didn’t explain what the bug was

1 Like

He/She was saying that the bug was that you could still move while having the shop GUI displayed.

1 Like

Use the video, it shows it

1 Like

@SilentLattice31 i was showing it slower than i could use it to show it off

1 Like

@SilentLattice31 it can still be a problem, as players with a higher ping can run for a few seconds before the menu pops back up.

1 Like

I’ll add a distance check in order to prevent this in a future patch. Thank you for letting us know :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Noooo it is very good as it is xD can we keep it?

Please stop bumping old topics @BlueSlimeMC. @Wrongporupine told me as well

Technically we haven’t heard any official statements on whether it’s actually allowed or not. Forums tend to have a bumping rule but since Hive hasn’t provided one, we should assume that it isn’t a rule yet. Even if there was a rule, it’s more effective to flag the post for the rule break than to call someone out for it. I wouldn’t say bringing up 3 month old topics is a good idea though just out of being considerate of other forum members. Would love to see the rule cleared up to avoid this problem in the future.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think posting on a topic that is 1 month old considered bumbing @MudkipLover2005

fine. sorry. got that crap from lifeboat