TW border for runner/hiders

Make a border to go to the middle near the end of the game like instant death. A border should close in on mid and then everyone fights to prevent runners, hiders and scaredy cats. This is because I hate runners and they just keep the game going and just be wimps. Especially when people are grinding levels with an exp booster, they would want to end the game quickly and fast but runners and hiders could be in the game and not let that happen.

1 Like

Then you don’t have access to shops, and the player that camped mid all game is probably going to win, not the xp grinding rusher.

Hi tracking compas thats my job to find them

why is everyone trying to turn hive into Fortnite :-1:

3 Likes

idk if a border is a good idea, maybe something where the closest person to mid when the game ends wins or something, that way u dont lose ur ws bc some non keeps running from u and sitting at the other side of bridges to try to sb spam u off, or just chorus fruits whenever u get close and then hides on the other side of the map

1 Like

This would make the game confusing and almost unplayable as you wouldn’t be able to access the shops

1 Like

if this is a thing might as well add guns and call it fortnite.

joke lol

3 Likes

A reminder for all, this is a place for constructive discussions. Please be nice.

We have no plans to add a shrinking border in the main game. I’d rather focus on making tools and items more easily find hidden players.

1 Like