(treasurewars) spawn with some way to defend yourself

ok so let me say something that has happened to you all at least once. lets say your pushing a team, then you die, as you respawn, your treasure gets destroyed. what do you do? you cant really do anything exept run away like a baby. also the amount of spawnkilling i have seen in treasurewars with people killing people without swords over and over and over is actually quite bad

so my suggestion is make people spawn with a wood sword. i know this is “copying hypixel” but at this point, as someone said in another post which i cannot recall, adding death is “copying hypixel”

the thing is you have to be skilled or somewhat know what you are doing to kill a stone sword with a wood sword anyway, and eventually you will kill a stone with a wood sword. sorry for the paragraph lol i just have a lot to say

also nothing in “Your topic is similar to…” is similar to this so if this is a dupe post sorry

1 Like

this has been suggested like 60 times before

@Hlzyzptlk

5 Likes

im new to forums and i havent seen it so sorry :confused:

2 Likes

nvm just dont do it again.

5 Likes

I believe that was me. :relieved:
Yeah however people can’t just use “this sounds like hypixal” when they disagree with something.

Hypixal has been out for… maybe about 8 years?
Around that but they’ve had enough time to add countless ideas that would probably be used again unknowingly by another server. Stopping an idea from being added just because Hypixal had it 4 years ago would be a complete waste.

2 Likes

You can use the search function and reply to one of the ideas so it gets bumped again

2 Likes