TreasureWars Glitch

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
USA, TreasureWars Duos

What is the bug?
This happened at 8:00 PM EST. It wouldn’t let me join the game. Sometimes it would say “Cannot connect to game: Server full” other times it would put me in the lobby of an ongoing game of Block Drop or SkyWars, although it didn’t catch it on video.

Device(s) & Version
Win10, 1.19.50

Screenshots and/or video:
I can’t upload it for some reason. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hey there :wave:

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. This might occur if you and another player tried to join the server at the exact moment it became full. It is typically resolved by attempting to join another server a couple seconds after. I am interested in you being put into another game that you didn’t queue for, does anyone else have any more information on this bug?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Our datacentre experienced some issues earlier, it has been mostly resolved but the issues are still having a small effect, they should be resolved soon :slightly_smiling_face: -Splodger, around the same exact time this post was talking about. Would that possibly be the cause of queueing into a different queue then they put?

1 Like

Yeah. Sorry I couldn’t catch it on video. After I reported this bug, I played TreasureWars Trios instead, but every few minutes I wouldn’t be able to interact with anything (Ex. pick up items, place blocks, or break blocks) all I could do was walk around. After about 20 seconds of experiencing this, it would put me back where I last was when I could interact with stuff, and then everything would be normal. Sorry if that’s a little confusing. Part of it could be because there was a storm, and it could’ve messed up my WiFi a little.

About the people joining at the same moment thing: I was in a party with someone, so that could’ve been part of it.

2 Likes

This was indeed down to an issue with our datacentre, which has since been resolved :slight_smile:

3 Likes