Treasure Wars tactics!

My tactic is to do a quick wool protection and rush to diamonds get a bow upgrade my generator get more blocks kill my neighbor under 3 minutes then rush to emeralds if emeralds are gone then I break the treasure of the person who got the emeralds if the person is currently getting emeralds I try to kill them. I get armor first because I believe being able to take more hits gives you the chance to land more hits/increases your time being alive. (It might be a good idea to add a another layer of like end stone over the wool but I never do) then rush everyone else making sure you don’t die but being good takes practice. So good luck every one!

2 Likes

For me it depends on how long I have been playing. I start off with rushing. I speed bridge (bridge without holding shift) to mid but when I get close to mid I staircase up to make it a one-way trip. so i go for people who rush to mid without protecting their treasure. But this tactic can get boring after playing a few games. so then i sometimes build up the base whilst collecting diamonds for armor and a bow, then I wait until one team is left and sneak for their treasure, if that is accomplished then I find them no matter what armor they have, make them chase me onto a (1 block wide) bridge. I then quickly build up blocking them. they do 1 of 4 things; build up (jump onto them or shoot off), they try breaking the blocks to get past you (jump down and knock them off), they run (I follow and repeat once they follow me to another 1 block wide bridge, or they shoot arrows (hide or die XD).

congrats if you actually read this far. You get a golden star :slight_smile:

:star:

4 Likes

My tactic is

Jumpbridge to the other base while the team defends the bed easy win unless you’re going for a good team…

2 Likes

How do you jumpbridge??
I walk bridge or sometimes sprint bridge (speedbridge)

3 Likes

Solo:
Get 5 gold.Go to diamonds.Get 2 of em.Upgrade the generator.Get ten golds.Get sum wool and sword.Rush the other teams base.Get their treasure.If they have 25 gold, imma make an auto bridger.Wait for 23:10 to come(the emeralds will have 16 total)get all 26 emeralds.Get sum more diamonds.Make a diamond armor, iron sword, bow, pickaxe, wool and autobridger.Cover my bed with 2 layers.Then ITS TIME TO DESTROY.

Duo:Same as the solo.
Squads:Get sum diamonds, and after upgrading my generator, get 37 gold for armor and sword.Then go to mid and destory every bed asap.

Is it good?Give me a comment :blush:

3 Likes

Mine is rush a lot, thats how I became level 20 so fast😁

3 Likes

I like to start with protecting my base to the point it isn’t a 5 sec kill and then rush to middle as soon a possible. I have killed diamond armor players in mid when I haven’t had any armor! I have also won a game in 3 minutes.

2 Likes

Solo: Get 5 Gold and protect the base / upgrade the generator. Wait for another 5 Gold to kill the neighbor then rush to mid to get Emerald first (Thats the jackpot)

Duos: A buddy goes for a generator while I wait to protect the base and getting a sword. We kill our neighbor and attempt to head to Emerald generator. If both of us have emeralds equivalent to 16 emeralds, one of us has to give up. Then someone heads to emerald to get someone on their team emerald and kill any that are nearby. They get Diamond Armor and we kill the other teammates.

Squads: I head to diamond generator while the other 3 protect the base and the 2 head for middle. I give the diamond to the person who protects the base and i use the other 2 to upgrade the generator. One of them will stay to protect the base while the other 3 heads to middle. We don’t share since most of the round arent my friends. After that we rush to all 4 base if the base is fully secured.

Fun Tactic: If the neighbor base is a cube and thinks they cannot reach it. Build a staircase of wool and deploy an autobridger and kill the base from above.

Another Tactic: Someone is trying to attack you. You spin in circles so the attscker wont kill you but you kill them instead.

1 Like

It’s called strafing :3

2 Likes

my tactic is to not protect the treasure and be a savage and kill everyone without diamond armor i did that once and i won how just used a bw chain armor ironsword an even eliminated two diamond armor guys!

1 Like

i meen bow sory i cant write less than 20 characters

2 Likes

theres a pencil icon in the lower right corner of you post where you can edit it, you don’t have to reply twice :3

3 Likes

Tbh all tryhard strategies in squads are all the same.Thats why its so fun watching bricen and steely fight cuz they are having same strats and im curious whos gonna win hahaha

1 Like

Always, always always rush for diamonds for lev two generator. Then rush mid, get dia armour then dia sword. Other stuff you need , know you’re enemy. You’re platform decides how you fight! Always fight tactically. Rush other bases IF possible. Watch out for bows.
~Level 20 treasure wars, Demon_Wolf_Fang/B1izzardassian5
White Fang clan.

3 Likes

welcome new comer, I like your stratigy

3 Likes

Thank you, sunny. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My tactic is, Rush mid and beat up all the clowns

2 Likes

lemme just tell yall my tactic cover the tresaure with 5 wool go diamonds take out the team upgrade the gen go mid and do whatever

1 Like

My tactic is get hanging or temple, get 32 wool, rush mid, take out a team and get their gold, get a sword and more blocks, and continue

1 Like

Screw deffense. I just rush the person next to me, get chain, upgrade gen. Dia sword and rush. Easy win.

2 Likes