Treasure Wars INFINITE

The place for people who hate sudden death because they love to defend their treasure and have a lot of free time

Treasure Wars INFINITE would be a new variant of treasure wars you can select from the variant selector. Just like regular TW, there is solos, duos, trios, squads, and MEGA!. However, unlike TW, the game lasts forever until someone wins, and that there is no sudden death.

What do you think?

UwU

This might be a good ltm gamemode for some people but for me its a big no. Also I don’t get u. Do u mean theres going to be a infinite mode for solos, duos, trios, squads and MEGA? If this were to be implemented id only play so I can get lots of treasure before sudden death but I rather do normal TW cuz I can get quicker games if there was sudden death. Plus I usually don’t go to sudden death in TW cuz I take most of the bases out pretty quickly soo…

I’d be fine with this but I do have several objections

First off, if someone was hacking and just camped inside a house and went afk, the person playing them would have no choice but to quit, this isn’t my main objection

Second of all, 25 minutes for a tw game is a really, really long time, The only way you can realistically use it all up is if you hide/exploit, so in a way this hive mode would indirectly sort of advocate for that.

I’d be fine with it since it would be a separate gamemode, and do think in some ways this would be cool, however I’m not sure it’s the greatest idea, but obviously my opinion isn’t yours, and thanks for posting a suggestion

5 Likes

Someone could just hop on with an alt and farm kills for however long they want, giving them unearned xp.

5 Likes

@xsurvived to add on to that they can use an auto clicker in a private game prob with friends accounts.

This will seams fun if done well LOL
I hope they add this

Hive only adds fast-paced games, and not infinite games like Skyblock.

It’s a interesting idea but Hive doesn’t like to add super long games. Also queue time would be longer as you would spend more time in game.

2 Likes