Treasure Wars Gold Stealing

Whenever I play Treasure Wars, I almost always have my gold stolen by some other annoying player. I am never able to steal anyone else’s gold, though. I don’t understand how my gold is always stolen and I am not able to steal anyone else’s. I’m confused. Can someone help me?

2 Likes

You are looking at the right person to help you here dude! First you always need to crouch and second stand on the corner of the spawner that faces towards the middle of the map. I always do this and it worked against you XD!
Hope this helps!

1 Like

I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say here because you can’t really steal someone else’s gold unless the team is away from their Island or you’re playing Duos and your team-mate is stealing your gold?

This is something I need to get a bunch of alts and go on asia at 1 am est and figure out lol

5 Likes

I just run straight to the spawner and stand completely still right in the middle. I find that if someone comes to stand on top of me, the gold seems to get picked up by who has been standing closest to the centre for the longest. Never had an issue with gold-stealing doing this :open_mouth:

1 Like

Some people r annoying like that. It has to do with ur ping. Happens to me sometimes. There are always people who will steal ur gold. Gets annoying just try and stay in the summoner first. Nobody can rly help you so sorry abt that.

This is exactly why gold splitting was suggested.

3 Likes

I do the same thing but mine gets stolen every time. Treasure Wars Gold Splitting

1 Like

Oh, weird. Maybe it is a connection thing like someone on that other thread said, then? I tend to have pretty low ping, especially since both Java and Bedrock EU servers are based in Europe where I am, and I’ve never had someone be able to steal gold from me. :thinking:

2 Likes

Here’s how that works. Its the ping difference. Anyone with crappier ping/wifi then you gets the gold.

3 Likes