Treasure Wars And Skywars Suggestion

or when fighting you go in “combat mode” and cant open chests

2 Likes

thats the reason i don’t play cubecraft games that much

1 Like

then it okay when its combat mode

Who doesn’t hold a sword when opening chests or buying items?

3 Likes

True. I Think A Combat Mode Would Be Better

oh yeah it’s really annoying when you lose a fight because you accidentally hit a chest

What if it was optional

uh i will just vote it

Please only post one suggestion per thread.

Hey! Welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

Excuse my ignorance, but why would this make the game better? I’m just curious.

Thanks!

Hey – please be nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

that wasn’t very nice dude, he might be bad at grammar

1 Like

Ok so i can explain.

Imagine fighting a person on PE and accidentally hitting a chest instead of a person.

your screwed

Oh, I see. I play on PC so that wasn’t obvious to me! Thanks for the explanation.

As I said before, I don’t play on mobile, so I don’t think I’m the right person to comment on this issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It happens less now but I used to always die because I accidentally open a chest. You have my vote :+1:. I think it would be good to have in sg as well.

I think you should have specified that this would only be useful for touch players, as other platforms have separate button for attack. I feel like lot of suggestions that improve the experience for touch players are shot down because the majority of players here play on other platforms and don’t really understand the problem.

1 Like

first of all, Welcome to hive forums! I hope you enjoy this community! :smiley:
But, im going to be completely honest, i tthink this idea is useless, because i would not improve skywars or treasure wars one bit. it would be frustrating to players and it goes against the default mode of Minecraft. I hope this is not offensive, but i dont think this is necessary. Anyway, this is just MY opinion ,im not in charge of what goes on here so you dot have to agree with me. I hope you have fun on this community!

@EzzyMC It would be very useful for touch players. Accidentally opening a chest could cause them to lose a fight.

You Don’t Need To Write Your Sentences Like This.
There’s No Meaning Behind It And It’s Essentially A Useless Waste Of Time.

3 Likes

Hello! I was thinking Hive could add bee eggs to skywars that could be found in chests. These bees would attack other players. Hope you consider this!

uh why here? you could post this in its own thread that way it has a chance of getting added, but here, there is a tiny chance