Tools stopped breaking a blocks after breaking the first blocks in treasure wars

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
Treasure wars (AS)

What is the bug?
theres a bug, when i play treasure wars i wanna break 2 planks with my tools and after i break the first blocks then when im going to break the second blocks to get enemy treasure my tools stopped breaking the blocks like its literally stopped after i break the first block, i dont release my left click there i hold it, its so annoying cause of that i cant get enemy treasure quick enough because it keeps happening and alot of my friend having this bug

Device(s) & Version
Windows 10 on 1.16.100.4++

Hey there :wave:

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

I’m having a little trouble understanding the issue you have reported, could you possibly provide some more info?

Thanks!

I think they’re saying that they were unable to break a block with their tools after they broke 1 block.

i break the first blocks and when im going to break the second blocks my tools stopped breaking the blocks suddenly, this bug still happen till this day and alot of my friend having this bug on treasure wars, hope it gets fixed soon. thank you

Hello!

Just to update, we believe that this particular issue has been fixed. If you come across it again, please submit another bug report.

Hope you have a wonderful day! :blobheart: