Time left for Monthly Quest Costume

I have checked around to see if I can find any duplicate post but it seems like this is most likely an original one.

Anyway, you should be able to check how much time you have left when you are checking out the monthly costume.

Minor suggestion, but since I’m a type of person who always like to grind for quest points, so this would help me sort things out when I’m very busy throughout the months. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey!
The Quest Costume is monthly, meaning the costume is swapped-out with another one at the start of each month (00:00UTC).

1 Like

The swap happens at 2021-04-01T00:00:00Z I believe

Basically UTC 12 AM on the first day of the new month

@OnlyOrbi is this information correct?

2 Likes

Ah okay. Thanks! Sometimes the costumes don’t actually swap so I’m very curious when that happens. Maybe it’s only just me because I do overlook dates or maybe the server’s monthly costume routine is the same, despite the number of days there are in a single month.

I believe that was only for February. That costume was delayed a few days.

1 Like

Good point. Occasionally, the quest costume can be delayed. However, we do generally let players know this by an update post on The Hives update page, here.

1 Like

i think it would be cool if it had the timer like on the weekly costumes above its head

3 Likes

I think we should have a ingame timer
Plus mailbot informing us if it delayed

Since not everyone might not know about the update page

4 Likes