Things Treasure Wars Needs!

I think treasure wars need a lot more Features in the game!
For example
-Obsidian
-Enchanting
-Be able to upgrade your generator to spawn emeralds and everything else but it would have to be expensive
-Crossbows
-Shields
-Traps
-Fireballs
-Potions
-Spider Webs and Ladders
-Spawn a SnowGolem
-Water Bucket
-Name Tags on the Treasure REMOVED
-A system where the game removes afk Players
-Be able to spawn in structures in the game for example like a tower or castle!

Theres a lot more things treasure wars need but these are sugestion that my friends and I think need to be included Hive Treasure Wars!

Listen some of this stuff i put down is trash i was just suggesting stuff i just want to make treasure wars a better game by putting down some ideas so you don’t have to agree with everything on this list just like this so some of this stuff can get on Treasure wars so ya since I LOVE PLAYING treausure wars and i agree with most of the comments like SoccerMaster i am just trying to just put down my opion and iiDazy so what if some of this stuff has already been posted that just tells the Hive we want this stuff so ya bye!

2 Likes

This would be epic but unfortunately these are multiple suggestions and some have already been suggested. Try using the search feature to make sure your post isn’t a duplicate.

5 Likes

I agree to some but not all. Obby would be annoying but counterable so idc. Fireballs would just be copying hypixel. Enchants ans pots would be fun so i’d be fine with that. shields would ruin the game so would crossbows. Pop up towers are useless on hypixel it would be useless here

4 Likes

Fire balls are one the worse items in Bedwars, I don’t think it would work well in Tw Either

1 Like

wdym fireballs are one of the worst items lol. There completely balanced. You have 1 win in bedwars you can’t say something is one of the worst items until you get experience

3 Likes

@AwazingWaluigi you can’t just take literally every aspect of hypixel bedwars and put it here. Hive likes to be original (as said many times) As well as many of your features already being suggested. Please dont duplicate posts. Use the magnifying glass in the top right corner and search key words.
@AniKitten @Hlzyzptlk

Only thing i agree with here are the ladders.

1 Like

Bruh so many things that come from Hypixel and 1.14

For future reference, here’s a link that explains the rules for the suggestions category

2 Likes

The posts above me are absolutely right, and this should be locked. But @AwazingWaluigi, you have a great name!

1 Like