Thicker walls

Some player just phase through walls and stuffs and for some reason not get kicked off by the anti-cheat (anti cheat is slow or the phasing is too fast to detect the phasing?). Would propose adding or “thickening” the walls (or any flat surfaces) that could lead outside the accessible areas so that the anti cheat would detect the player while still phasing through block.

Ps: And it’s not some sort of bug that spawns you outside of map, but as in players phasing through the blocks outside of the map. (most specifically those maps with platforms outside the playable areas).

2 Likes

This really wouldn’t work because people could get stuck in walls and not get detected by the anti cheat

1 Like

uh theres woodpecker checks already, so you cant really get stuck in a wall without getting kicked.
(replying to person above me, but since they are directly above me the arrow doesn’t show)

1 Like

also dont forget to vote on your own suggestion

I do like the idea of making “thicker walls” I would say I’m not 100% sure how affective this would be. Maybe they could do something similar to the play height region in sky wars and treasure wars where if you go outside the playable boundary you take damage and will die and become a seeker.

3 Likes