The Treasure Wars Meta

This will be a guide to the meta (Most Effective Tactic Available) in treasure wars and how to be in the leaderboard if you have the ability to put these to use.

Basic Strategy: Being good in Treasure Wars is a speed base. The faster you build to people the more they aren’t prepared, the easier it is for you to destroy them. You only need a quick 1 wool block thick defense don’t waste time on bed defense. Put 3 block gaps in between another island like a diamond generator so it’s harder for another players (and you) sometimes to get back to your bed. The faster you get emeralds the faster you get diamonds etc. Don’t get a diamond sword unless you’re a pvp god. Survive longer to get more hits in with diamond armor. That’s it for basic play strategies

Solos: Only play this if you have no friends or just are amazing at it probably the worst game mode to play to get in the leaderboard.
Solo Maps: Just don’t play Festive the worse map for saving wool.

Duos: If you only have the one friend it’s okay for racking up wins if you’re both pretty good. It’s nothing special all maps are created mostly equal. No huge changes in strategy needed.

Squads: This is by far the best way to get on the leader board get in a group voice call with your squad. Figure out who’s best at pvp and speed building and figure out a strategy that works for everyone, or my strategy that I’ve complied from playing with the some of best players in the world. Get everyone before they get a good bed defense going, just rush before anyone has a chance to get good footing, swords are for casuals use wool and big brain them to get to their base combo people off the island after their bed is destroyed. (Swords are okay but it’s faster without them) The most you armor should be able to get in squads if chain or no armor if you’re fast enough and have few to no deaths.
Best Squads Map: Hanging Gardens
It uses less wool than any other map

Other notes: Report hackers in the discord do /discord to get a code and other things in game. Bows are less viable because of the increase of price of bows and arrows. And get friends to play squads with you. Final and most important go with your gut and adapt to the situation be smart.

Thank you for reading fellow gamers

2 Likes

To be fair, I do like the strategy but find it a bit eh. My friends and I (one of the top clans) most times we just say screw the treasure unless were playing squads, and with duos coming out, same thing. Of course rush mid first, and if anyone else does just rush them to eliminate the enemies. For solos and duos, we say screw the treasure because it really isn’t needed. Just rush diamond and the other team first to eliminate the threat, rush mid, get diamond armour, rush everyone else. Game over.

3 Likes

That seems like a viable method I’ve just never seen it before. I like it ,and it’s pretty safe but how fast do you win games?

1 Like

Most games, including squads are within 5-10 minutes. It just depends on skills as well, and the device you play on. Even in the top clan with players on android or IOS, pretty fast.

1 Like

My strategy it takes 3-5 maybe ten if we find really good players.

1 Like

@BeastMaster6027 Temple uses roughly the same amount of wool as Hanging Gardens

4 Likes

takes the 2 I need to trap people tho

Hanging only takes 14 while temple takes 16

1 Like

It depends if you build up or not

1 Like

I don’t, so hanging takes 12 and temple takes 16

1 Like

It’s a better strategy overall to build up, it takes less blocks and it prevents other teams from walking up and destroying your treasure. Hanging Gardens is better overall for tryharding, but Temple comes in at a close second if Hanging Gardens isn’t available as a map option.

3 Likes

Build up makes it sound like making a sky base so to be safe I didn’t put it in and it is a good idea but we can’t let them get too good

2 Likes

Ehhh no, building up with your bridge to the point where you’re three blocks above the mid island so people can’t rush you without blocks

3 Likes

@Ryan I would suggest always building up as people will have to have blocks to attack you so they won’t come with an empty inventory

@iProtaqonist agree 100%

1 Like

^ That’s what I meant. Sometimes when you rush a base, some people escape and rush yours out of sheer rage. They won’t have blocks though.

I use this strat and I am at 118 wins just from solos