The treasure fair team chooser

Pls you want a fair game

And btw this is lucky win and I have no fun whit it I want a fair fight

Not to be rude but this would be very bad for people who want to play with friends but if their the both high than they can’t

2 Likes

Soooo true

2 Likes

This can’t happen. SBMM Could be implemented but it isn’t gonna fix anything. Also, this post won’t really help as it’s a bit of a rant.

2 Likes

Okay? So? Like no offence, but… just get over it. I know it sounds mean but I mean like it’s just a 6-7 minute game. Like is it where if you lose you lose a limb?

2 Likes

Yea but if I rejoin rejoin rejoin after rejoin I get bad team and in the good team there are just 100 level people and in my team there are just like 1 3 level

But if there is a friend in the game the friend will be in your team so

1 Like

Wow that was rude did you read the rules

The reason there are lots of good people on a team is because they are in a party, playing together. Maybe you could assemble a party of friends to try and take them on! :smile:

2 Likes

Thx but I have a better idea what if you press any mode and then there will be like pro mode unlocks level 10 god mode unlocks level 100 noob mode unlocks 0 level and you can pick a mode you want

1 Like

You should be a helper BC you are nice and helpful

That’s why I said “No offence” and “I know this sounds mean”. Besides, I threw my soccer game yesterday and I was livid. That wasn’t the true me.
Also, is there a rule for being mad at someone? I didn’t really like read it like I’m studying for a test.

Aw, thanks!

2 Likes

That’s why when you get the 1-3, you gotta clutch up! But when it’s the 100s of prestiges, you gotta be the backup. When they’re in combat, join in and double-team ‘em. Give ‘em an old smackaroonie.

Yea but why to be mad at me I did nothing you could not read it and here you can read this Hive Forum Rules well have fun

I said that because we didn’t need to know that you lost a 4v1.
Look, it’s just going to go back and forth. Let’s just apologise for what we’ve done even though I started it

2 Likes

Okay sorry and have a good time

1 Like

You too buddy. You too. :slightly_smiling_face:
good ending lol

3 Likes

So true bro