The Survival Games META is too unfair

bruh its not evo, it doesnt have to be interesting

i’m from Jordan and i can’t find a lot of people interested in Minecraft, also i like to play to play casually so i’m not intrested in Clans.

1 Like

i play on switch and mouse players absolutely destroy me.

1 Like

i dont think he was talking to you

1 Like

My mistake i meant to reply to someone else.

I think adding spell books would be insanely op, as it only works in skywars because people have enchant diamond. The speed spell would make pc players kill you even easier, as they strafe way faster then, and you wouldn’t be able to escape. You can see shields get roasted here: Adding Shields to Treasure Wars (Special) - #41 by xsurvived

Cobwebs can be useful but you have to use them at the right time.

4 Likes

tbh i kind of think the speed spell book would be fun and isn’t that op

If it was a toned down version maybe

imo speed isn’t even that fast in skywars and it’s rarely found

I have an idea: get good

4 Likes

He should get better, and we don’t want shields to be added, but some of you guys are pretty rude about it

4 Likes

Expressing opinions more respectfully is impossible?

no, i can do it just fine. you’re awfully obsessed with being nice to new forumera, but can’t take the decency to not be rude to me? hmmmmmmm
chile, anyways we’re both getting off-topic. let’s stop this petty and frivoulous argument.

3 Likes

I am not gonna pvp with those who turtle shell behind shields.

4 Likes

tbh they make a point lol and it really isn’t toxic. sg is fine

1 Like

I’m sorry guys, I probably overreacted there. I didn’t flag any of you guys about it, as it was definitely not flag worthy. I just wanted you guys to ease back the calling him bad, especially since it’s their first post. Truly no ill intentions. You have all been nice people to me in my time here :smile:
@unikern

2 Likes

i love you @AdeptConqueror <3

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

wait hold up fam
off-topic

1 Like