The Ridiculous Exp Reward of Ground Wars

Ok, this is ridiculous.
Why is the little exp that you get from ground wars so little? For those of you who don’t look at your exp after you finish a game, the max exp I have gotten in my entire time of playing this gamemode since June 3rd is 49 exp. I got 20+ kills that game. Please tell me I am not the only person who thinks this is ridiculous. Like, just why? Who did the exp scaling for this? Please make it reasonable so I and anybody else don’t have to spend their entire Summer playing purely Ground Wars for max level 20. If you’d like a proposed solution, either make it so you get more exp per game or lower the exp level-up requirements. P.S. Yes this was a semi-rant but I hope this is somewhat and/or closer to constructive criticism.
Edit: I saw a comment which talked about hive plus and boosters for exp. I already have hive plus and have had it for months if not a year. I have yet to use boosters though.

1 Like

yes im lvl 1 and i dont play it much but it is insane how little i get it is so hard to max i understand u 100% i think the hive should help

2 Likes

I completely agree, the Exp reward for Ground wars is a little terrible rn for a mediocre game that you have to grind on forever jut to get maxed.

1 Like

yea im basically maxed in every arcade game but groudn wars which im level 1 in

1 Like

In fair point, you can earn more xp if you have plus rank and with additional boosters.
Boosters can give you 50% more xp boost in any game for an hour. Although I think 3xp per kill on block drop is a must.

1 Like

Currently, we get 1 xp for each kill and 10 xp for each win that we get.

1 Like

Duplicate suggestion