The Party Mount

It’s been suggested in other forum posts to add a mount that could hold more people. This is my solution! Mind you, these 3D models are TRASH so sorry about that. But you can get the picture :smiley:

So here you can see it’s a flying mount. There’s a dance floor in the largest portion of the ship, and a raised deck for the driver, who CAN move around if he wants to. However, only she/he can actually pilot the mount. You will also notice how small the people are! That’s right, the ship is actually very small!! So many people can be on this mount without taking up half the hub!

This shot is closer, you can see the detail (or lack of) of the ship. My art skills are definitely lacking LOL. Just imagine how amazing this would be with more detail. Speakers on the color-changing dance-floor, a balcony overlooking the hub, and lights and a disco ball overhead. The ideas are practically limitless.

Once again, a close-up of the top deck. I thought the screen would look “techy” with lots of pointless buttons and details. Some artwork would bring this model to life for sure!

Let me know your thoughts :smiley:

1 Like

maybe could be interesting
Also those look pretty decent for tinkercad (I find the navigation and such super dumb, scrolling and clicking a box sucks)
I do think it would be weird to have the players shrunk that small

2 Likes

Ig then compared to you my art skills are non existent

But in seriousness
I agree with ocinhh as it could be wierd to see small players

3 Likes

yes I can see where that would be weird, but we know the Hive has the technology to do this. They’ve done it before (just for fun), and I bet it would be easy to implement if they wanted to :slight_smile:

2 Likes