The NEW murder mystery booster

Anyone remember the murder mystery booster?

Well this is a different take on it. My ideas is that you can buy a booster with qp to either boost

1. chance of being detective
  2. chance of being murderer
  3. chance of being innocent

Cost:
Detective 10% booster (65qp)
Murderer 13% booster (70qp)
Innocent 20% booster (60qp)

How would this work?
This would work as,
Say your current % to be murderer is 7% then it would as 13% to make it a 20% chance to be murderer

I will make a concept pixel art for the look of this later!

2 Likes

What do you guys think about this?

How much % will this boost it?

Idk maybe,

A 25qp 1 for 25%
And a 50qp 1 for 50%

Wait, you you mean:

Your current % + 25%/50%

OR

Your current % X 1.25/1.5

The first one.

The second one would be super bad.

Well that’s super op lol. The bottom one seems more reasonable cause you still don’t have a guaranteed chance while the top one it boosts your % way over the top. In some cases that would make it 75% (I’ve never seen anyone get that high cause I don’t think the hive’s system allows it)

If the top is the case, the price should be a lot higher

Yeah maybe 70qp for a 15% multiplier.

And that’s all.

Wait hold on lol. Is it the top or the bottom? Cause you just said multiplier, which is the bottom. Lol I’m confused now. If you need an example, put a small % into the equations and solve it

Btw a 15% multiplier would be your current % X 1.15

It would be the top 1,

Whatever your current % is + 10%

I’m going to add this into the suggestion.

I don’t really like the idea of “boosting” the chance for being the Murderer / Sheriff or an Innocent. This is way too unfair as you not only increase your own chance, but you automatically lower the chance for other players to get special roles. It’s part of the game to get different roles and the current system is fine as it is (the more games you play, the higher the chance for a special role). Happy to hear other opinions on this tho. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Imagine others also using this booster would it just make chance of getting it the same as the normal rate?

I think it would get op cuz mm grinders would start being murd for all those people who don’t have it and they’re also good at the game so I think this would get outta hand