The Nemo Fisher

A few days ago I got a poll on the Knockback Nemo. It asked me a few questions including if you thought the rarity. It was at that moment I realized how little I get the Knockback Nemo. I then was reading the forums later and saw fishing rods a couple times. My idea to make Knockback Nemos a little more common is something called the Nemo Fisher. What it does is pretty much can be a normal fishing rod but if you kill someone with it then you have a percent chance of getting the Knockback Nemo. I think either a 5% chance or a 10% chance. Please leave your feed a on this idea!

But I have a question. Why should we increase the chances of getting a nemo?

Sometimes I use it but most of the time it doesn’t fit in a regular battle. Personally I feel like the chances of getting the nemo is perfectly fine for now.

4 Likes

Here before the haters of the Knockback Nemo arrive. The rarity is perfect because a buff just recently occurred. As a result, I don’t feel that this suggestion should exist without the KBN being nerfed first.

1 Like

The knockback nemo is anything but rare. It’s about a 50% roll to happen in each game, more specifically like 20-100 chance because multiple people mine emeralds :)))