The hacker/gamebreaker cage!

I think it could be cool to see hackers in a cage at spawn. Instead of a hacker getting banned for… 7 days or so, how about we place them in a cage at lobby.

Why do we need it?
We simply don’t but it could be fun.
It could also be monetized with selling seats, or a bundle pack with some stuff.
This is just a fun silly idea I had.

Hackers getting banned is better than seeing them in a cage, so no.

2 Likes

If they get sent into a cage they can’t join the games, which is the same as a ban, but for display

Um, well, see, the answer is

nu

2 Likes

Why this, that is pretty stupid of an idea because the hacker can download got through wall hacks, and also why is this necessary. I think banning the player is better then them staying here.

2 Likes

If this would be added then they could program the hacker to always keep teleporting to the cage so even if they had NoClip they would keep teleporting until they ragequit.

This might encourage cheating, as players may want to be in the cage.

3 Likes

I didn’t expect so many to take this so seriously :boom:

1 Like

@Nakano it will be since you putted it as a suggestion, so it will be taken to consideration.

1 Like

I know, but I didn’t think people would talk this much about it. Like the server got an anticheat so why people are commenting about glitching trough Idk

The cage I do think is a good idea, but I guess unfortunetly not many share my point of view

Instead of duplicate posting, use the pencil icon to edit your reply.

1 Like

If we put hackers in a cage instead of banning them, they could figure ways out of the cage whether it be hacks or exploits IDK.

But to keep finding new ways to stop hackers getting out would be extremely exhausting on the hive devs IMO

1 Like

This is an idea I like and is cool, but as stated by many others has heaps of logistical issues

2 Likes

I can see the problems, but if a player would b in jail they should not have permission to interact with anything. So issue solved

This sounds like the cage in Jailbreak lmao

Hahaha, very cool idea! Yes. :rofl:

first time I have seen a post with 0 votes rip

well it has a vote now